NaMaximum: A 109 % sales increase at a lower cost thanks to innovative SEM
NaMaximum is a Slovak manufacturer and seller of a broad portfolio of nutritional supplements, operating on the Slovak, Czech, and Hungarian markets.
We’ve been helping them to get ahead in online sales and gain on the strong competition for the fifth consecutive year. In 2020, we achieved extraordinary results thanks to innovations in search engine marketing (PPC and SEO).
- PPC: To increase ad revenues by 75 % while lowering the cost per conversion ratio to under 20 %
- SEO: To increase organic sales by 20 % and to increase organic traffic by 60 %
- Ad revenue increased by 109 % year-on-year
- We lowered the cost per conversion ratio by one third to 14.72 %
- Sales from organic traffic increased by 28.54 %
- Organic traffic increased by 92 %
How we achieved this
In 2020, we launched new thematic campaigns reacting to the current situation, utilising BETA access to the new Google Video Builder tool, and supporting the brand and sales via video advertising, among other things. With SEO, we focused on recommendations for improving E-A-T within the YMYL segment and technical SEO.